- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by Australian and International copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- No Contract can be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email prior to the event or purchase.
- You may place your order using any of the buying options offered on this website.
- If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
- Cotton Onto Craft reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
Payment Methods and Processing:
- Cotton Onto Craft accepts payment via Visa, Master Card, over the phone payment or direct deposit.
- Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day.(Business days are Monday through Saturday, excluding Victorian public holidays.)
- We will not accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia. Debit cards and cheque cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks.
- All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of GST except for items that are exempt from GST. Items that include GST, and the total GST paid will be clearly marked on the invoice.
- Cotton Onto Craft always seeks to list Products with the most competitive prices.
- Cotton Onto Craft reserves the right to change prices for Products displayed at the Cotton Onto Craft website at any time.
Supply of Products:
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
- If you find that the goods were damaged in transit or were faulty in some manner, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. We will organize for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product. Customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only.
Postage & Delivery Charges:
- $8.10 on orders up to 500g $11 on orders up to 1kg And $13.80 on orders up to 3kgs
- Cotton Onto Craft reserves the right to change prices for delivery at any time.
Delivery and Quality Discretion:
- All orders on this website are processed within 24 hours. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team. Orders will be delivered to you by Australia Post, or where more appropriate, a Courier Service of our choosing.
- If you REQUIRE a fully insured postal service that must be signed for, rather than being left at your door, it is your responsibility to request this at the time of ordering. An additional charge will be payable for this service.
- Once purchases have been dispatched, we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.With our nominated Courier Service we recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00 pm. Our courier cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection.Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us here.Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post or by our nominated Courier Service which is an independent courier company.
- Australia Post Registered automatically includes $100 insurance. Additional fees are payable for full insurance and person-to-person delivery options. Our courier company fully insures all their deliveries. As stated above, if you require a fully insured service, it must be requested at the time of ordering. Our courier will endeavor to supply you with the product you have ordered from us in the condition that the goods were dispatched.
- Cotton Onto Craft is proud to offer our customers quality products. We will endeavour to supply you with product your have ordered in good condition. However, on occasion goods that are sealed within cartons may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers. If this occurs please email us at email@example.com We will supply you with a replacement product.
- Order Acceptance will be done above the age of 18 years.
- Incase of any loss or damaged done by a minor, Cotton Onto Craft reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with Cotton Onto Craft.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Any orders placed and accepted by us will be deemed to be by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Information on this website is provided 'as is' and we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied of any kind, including to the extent permitted by law, as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose.
- We shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, profits or expense whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other action arising out of any use of our services or in connection with the use or performance of this website, or the content of this website or referred to on this website or any other website you may access through this website.
- You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Cotton Onto Craft Any unauthorized assignment shall be deemed null and void.If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.Under the Trade Practices Act 1974 ("Act"), where implied conditions and warranties cannot be excluded, any liability in Cotton Onto Craft for breach of such conditions and warranties (other than a condition or warranty implied by section 69 of the Act) shall be limited, at the option Cotton Onto Craft, to the replacement of the Product(s) or the re-supply of the same Product(s); the payment of the cost of replacing the Product (s) or of acquiring equivalent Product(s).
- Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Term or Condition constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Term or Condition.
- Cotton Onto Craft reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of sale at any time.No Cotton Onto Craft employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.
- Cotton Onto Craft shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Cotton Onto Craft, and Cotton Onto Craft shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.